Tuesday 10 October 2017

BROTHERHOOD IN THE MILITARY

BROTHERHOOD IN THE MILITARY I watch as my dad crack jokes with his fellow veteran friends. My dad a retired Army warrant officer 2sit on an old White plastic Chair and host a “let’s just gist” meeting. All present in the sitting room is a retired Air force soldier, 2retired naval officer, 3 retired Army officer in addition to my dad that make them seven in number. Minutes after Minutes they keep sharing experiences of pass battles they have experienced. Past military coups and politics, I stood by the sitting room passage, indirectly hiding behind the parlorCurtain. Then something stuck my mind. Who do military relationship last longer than expected? Waoh!!!! People tend to bond under bondage and that bond can’t be easily erased I hope you understand what I mean .When you are with your comrades at the frontline under serious artillery fire. It is that moment you begin to realize that Psycho-sergeant who use to bark at you and whoop your ass is a good caring emotional guy, with a platoon reduced to 5 men he keep telling you everything is going to be alright thus revealing his passionate behaviour,he even when to the extent of taking bullets for you. Guess what is sure after the war you guys remain the best friend forever. One of the popular Black hawk down survivors during an interview said something after leaving the army he said “in the military there is that brotherhood feeling and you feel responsible to everything that happen to your comrade unlike in the civilian world where everything you think or do is money. Precisely though the military too look like the civilian world at first in the sense that when you are welcome informally into the it, you receive purposeless merciless beatings, crazy orders from psycho commanders, mocked at and all sort of bullshit bestowed on you., but the fact is that when at business (war) that brotherly love abounds, thatlove dictate that you must protect your fellow comrades. YOUR NEIGHBOUR DETERMINES YOUR STRENGHT!!!! No matter which force you are a member of, If you go for an operation (war) you lose friends, friends get loose because of you ,you also loose part of your body and you and your comrades protect each other with enormousstrength .After the war is over, I bet that your union with the survivors will wax stronger than ever. You guys become veteranFrequentvisitations and sharing of gifts among each other families.Remembrance of lost ones in the past war.And sharing hilarious moments of the past follow up. To crown it all,relationship formed at war tends to last and thus I honour the BROTHERHOOD in the military . I remain your server Afolabimicheal Follow and comment on my blogbloghttp://www.afomicworld.blogspot.com I notice it that my page viewers are mostly americans,Kenyans,philliphines,Nigerians and others.I appreciate you guys reading my blog but i will love you guys to comment and tell me about what you feel on my blog also follow me on google and the like our pafe at AM world https://www.facebook.com/AM-world-104210123499197/ thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one you got here sir,...,....But can you talk more on NDA?

    ReplyDelete